Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world
· Manage multiple new products through their full product lifecycle, Product Compliance to Sustainment of production released parts
· Generate Characterization, Qualification, Bench-to-ATE Correlation and Test Limit plans for new products based on REA guidelines and JEDEC standards
· Drive measurements/data collection and statistical analysis for Characterization, Qualification, Correlation, Production Test Limit setting, and any other specialized testing for datasheet parameters
· Cost reduction via yield improvement and test time reduction from safe launch study at both NPI and MP stage.
· Excursion management (Low yield and RMAs) and MRB lot disposition.
· Work with DE/TE team to design and implement production test solutions.
· Continually look for opportunities to improve the NPI process. Focus areas include streamlining Test, Qualification and Characterization plans and strategies, reducing documentation overhead, and leveraging NPI efficiencies such as Qualification by Similarity (QBS)
· Be a mentor to junior Product Engineering team members to accelerate their technical and career growth
· Preferred with 10+ years experience from Product Engineer, Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Validation Engineer and FA Engineer in fabless.
· Detailed knowledge of Digital / Analog Product Characterization Technique. Hands-on experience to work on Characterization Plan, PVT test, Report.
· Strong statistical data analysis background for NPI/MP products. Hands-on experience from PDF (TIBCO Spotfire, Exensio), JMP, Galaxy Examinator,VB, etc.
· Strong working knowledge of Product / Package Qualification Process. Hands-on experience from HTOL / ESD / LU / HTS / TC / ELFR / UHAST / Endurance / Retention, etc.
· Experienced in ATE testing on V93K (PS1600 /PS9G/PSSL) ATE testers in CP/FT test. Hands-on experience from ATE test debug analysis with Test program , STDF, datalog, etc.
· Experienced in Bench testing of Electrical Characteristics, Tx/Rx Jitter, Eye Diagram for Memory Interface Products (RCD, DB, TS, SPD, etc)
· Familiar with Digital / Analog Product DFT / DFM method. JEDECT Spec and Product Datasheet.
· Detailed knowledge of CMOS Process in HKMG / FINFET process.
· Ability to manage complex projects in parallel and on schedule . Preferred with Project Management experience.
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law