- Reconcile and audit orders to customer contracts / purchase orders.
- Ensure orders and change orders are booked in accordance with Coherent’s global bookings, SOX and revenue policies.
- Review sales order packets for completeness and accuracy
- Enter and Book orders in the global Oracle ERP System including service contracts.
- Work closely with Finance, Planning, Manufacturing Operations and Shipping to ensure terms and conditions are properly met.
- Interface with customers, Sales and other departments to address and resolve issues related to bookings and customer sat.
- Ensure on time bookings
- Provide timely order status and tracking information to internal and external customers
- Work with key account Sales and Services engineers on all levels of support for external customers.
- Manage and resolve backlog issues including order hold release, product configuration issues, item number discrepancies and purchase order requirements
- Provide month end and quarter end support as needed to achieve corporate goals.
- Participate in projects and goals to support Department and Corporate goals.
- Process post sale service orders and RMA’s for replacements and depot repair orders in via the Oracle CRM system.
- Process and coordinate internal product purchases and transaction management for fulfillment of in-direct sales through our China distribution inventory.
- Communicate and coordinate shipments and deliveries with our international and domestic freight forwarders.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 10+ years experience in an Order Management Environment with increasing levels of responsibility.
- BA/BS preferred, not required.
- Good written and oral communication skills - Must effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Customer focused
- Exceptional Team Player
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Exudes a professional presence and position
- Understanding of Defense business and ITAR a plus.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Oracle R12 Order Management, Customer Master, and Install Base experience a plus.
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
All employees are required to follow the site EHS procedures and Coherent Corp. Corporate EHS standards.
Quality and Environmental Responsibilities
Depending on location, this position may be responsible for the execution and maintenance of the ISO 9000, 9001, 14001 and/or other applicable standards that may apply to the relevant roles and responsibilities within the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System.
Ensure adherence to company’s values (ICARE) in all aspects of your position at Coherent Corp.:
Integrity – Create an Environment of Trust
Collaboration – Innovate Through the Sharing of Ideas
Accountability – Own the Process and the Outcome
Respect – Recognize the Value in Everyone
Enthusiasm – Find a Sense of Purpose in Work
Coherent Corp. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.