Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports onsite Innovion Ion Implanters
- Supports maintenance staff and process engineering.
- Works with vendors, second source part supplier, machine shops. and OEM equipment makers to optimize equipment performance.
- Drives retrofits and upgrades to maximize implanter performance.
- Works toward defectivity and cost-of-ownership reduction as well as other continuous improvement programs.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety and Security requirements and programs.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS or equivalent degree.
- Previous experience in ion implantation or semiconductor equipment; 5+ years preferred.
- Strong High Vacuum theory and skills
- Language Fluency: Fluent in English Language, written & verbal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, energetic and self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization and experience in working with external constituencies.
- Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business need.
- Individuals will be and must be able to understand complex automated systems and human interactions.
- Perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all information.
- Comply with current and updated policies and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
All employees are required to follow the site EHS procedures and Coherent Corp. Corporate EHS standards.
Quality and Environmental Responsibilities
Depending on location, this position may be responsible for the execution and maintenance of the ISO 9000, 9001, 14001 and/or other applicable standards that may apply to the relevant roles and responsibilities within the Quality Management System and Environmental Management System.
Ensure adherence to company’s values (ICARE) in all aspects of your position at Coherent Corp.:
Integrity – Create an Environment of Trust
Collaboration – Innovate Through the Sharing of Ideas
Accountability – Own the Process and the Outcome
Respect – Recognize the Value in Everyone
Enthusiasm – Find a Sense of Purpose in Work
Coherent Corp. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.