If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 67955
Sr Principal Engineer
This is an opportunity that will electrify any talented designer like you. We are hiring a leader for the analysis, design, and development of circuit and system designs of the next generation wireless products.
As an Analog Senior Principal Design Engineer, you will use a large spectrum of technologies for performance enhancement and differentiator of PA, LNA, Switches and more. Digital communication knowledge, high speed circuit design, and control loop analysis are all valuable when it comes to creating the best RF products.
- Master’s degree with analog/mixed signal circuit design with min. 10 yrs of experience
- Comprehensive simulation skills in Cadence including PEX, Monte Carlo, and Corner analysis.
- Detailed knowledge in standard analog cell design including: bandgaps, op-amps, detectors, regulators, precision current sources, logic synthesis.
- Strong knowledge of layout, ESD, and reliability
- Large volume production experience
- Additional, preferred skills:
- SOI technology & design
- Bipolar technology & design
- III-V device and applications
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.