If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 69889
Skyworks is actively seeking a senior marketing manager with a strong track record in outbound marketing, and customer knowledge in the wireless infrastructure, networking, and/or data center markets. In this position, you will be joining the market leading Broad Markets Marketing team at Skyworks. You will be responsible driving and managing the a rapidly growing portfolio of business within the Wireless Infrastructure market segments. This high visibility outbound marketing position represents all products and business unit interests as they apply to the targeted end market. You will work closely with sales, business units, and customers to help shape roadmaps, define new products, and develop/execute market strategy to drive revenue growth in one or more infrastructure end market segments.
Candidates must possess a strong mix of business and technical skills, with the ability to build relationships with peers in engineering, product line management, sales, and other cross-function groups. To be successful in this role, you must have a self-starter attitude, be able to influence decision makers, and help drive stakeholders to common goals.
The Scope Of Responsibilities Include
- Lead outbound marketing strategy within a market segment
- Track market dynamics, technology trends, and ensure roadmaps are aligned
- Be the primary marketing interface to sales and customers globally for a defined market segment
- Create and maintain product positioning in the focus market segment applications
- Develop and track opportunities with sales, driving them to design wins
- Contribute to product roadmaps, define new NPI and business cases
- Create thought leadership and product training content
- Pricing strategy and negotiation
Additional supporting activities include market segment TAM/SAM modeling, forecasting collaborating with business unit product line managers on development schedules, and providing recommendations on technology investment and acquisition. This is a key position driving our continued growth in the Infrastructure market segments.
Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Electrical Engineering, with 15+ years of product marketing/management, outbound marketing or business development experience
- Thorough knowledge of market trends and key technology inflection points in in 5G wireless, network communications, and/or data center markets
- Experience working with global leaders in wireless/wired communication, data center, and the ODM partner ecosystem
- Track record of developing customer facing promotional collateral, product messaging and competitive positioning
- Strong organizational skills with ability to track multiple product developments and customer engagements globally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with IEEE 1588 and/or any timing products is a plus
- Ability to analyze market reports and correlate to customer/market dynamics
- Ability to travel globally up to 25% of the time
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.