Role: Software Implementation Consultant
Location: Frisco, TX (Remote).
Job type: Full Time/Permanent
The Software Implementation Consultant is a key member of the Customer Sucess team. expanding manufacturing management software company that brings operational excellence and full coordination of manufacturing operations - from the factory floor through the global supply chain.
The Software Implementation Consultant will implement and integrate manufacturing automation software suite into our customer’s environment. The consultant will play a key role in engineering solutions using Enterprise Manufacturing Software Suite™ and specifically Equipment Connect™ ultimately automating process and metrology equipment on the shop floor. Other activities included Pre-sales activities, Project Implementations, Customer training and Reporting.
The consultant will become a subject matter expert and power user; know the tools, the design, best use of application to our customers. In our drive for excellence, this role will explore new avenues to create content and deliver impactful training to end-users. Additionally, this role will contribute to refining processes and procedures based on testing and learning from new ideas or new products.
- Support sales efforts with demo systems preparation
- Lead and participate in discovery and requirements gathering – conduct working sessions to document client needs, compare those needs to existing solution functionality
- Analyze customer requirements
- Prepare project Statements of Work based on budgets and project plans; Engage development and technical team when required to produce project estimates
- Translate user requirements into design documents complete with use cases
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure that the software is developed to meet the customer requirements
- Develop user acceptance test plans with the customer to ensure that the delivered system meets the customer requirements
- Implement Eyelit manufacturing software; Implement integrations with other factory/business systems (e.g. ERP systems, equipment controllers, PLM systems, material control systems etc.)
- Provide training to customers; Work with technical resources, sales team and customers, to ensure that Eyelit’s products are successfully delivered, and customers are utilizing our tools to the outlined scope and expectations
- Provide Reports using SQL query language
- Travel to domestic and international customer sites as required
What we are hoping to find in your background
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing capacity (preferably in a solutions capacity)
- Previous experience installing/configuring manufacturing automation software and server operating environments
- Ability to travel (up to 20% international travel)
How to grab our attention
- Previous Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) application experience (either as an end-user or as a service provider)
- Previous experience interfacing with shop-floor control systems
- At least 3 years of experience in systems integration
- Understanding SQL Query Language and Report Writing
- Previous pre-sales and project management experience
- Previous development experience using technologies like Java, PL/SQL, .Net, SOAP, and REST
- Equipment and PLC Integration using SECS/GEM and OPC UA
- Knowledge of Semiconductor, Medical Device, Battery Manufacturing, and other high value production industries