We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 219,000+ people across 54 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
Your Role & Responsibilities
We are on the lookout for a Data Architect that is passionate, curious, and resilient, wanting to make a real impact in the engineering industry.
- At least 8 years design and build complex data solutions.
- At least 8 years hands on experience working on mainframe database (DB2 , VSAM files) and SQL Server database
- At least 8 hands on experience for cloud database (AWS / Azure )
- At least 8 years hands on experience in data replication solution for forward sync , backward sync and bi-directional sync between mainframe and relational database.
- Rich experience in Data modelling for OLTP environment/system Oracle Data Modeller, ERwin data modeler.
- Rich Experience of designing and implementation of database models (LDM & PDM), data flow diagrams, database schema, DB scripts.
- Expertise in database design and architecture, data modelling , data mapping & conversion and data load, and creating packages for
- data migration & transformation using open source and commercial tools for Oracle database.
- Work with technical and end users to understand business requirements and identify database/data solutions.
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions, recovery, & migration.
- In-depth expertise with data security, storage solutions, database virtualization and replication as well as other complex database/data technical tools and solutions.
- Define enterprise-level standards (coding, architectural, migration), platform and tool selection.
- Good Experience of analyzing functional & non-functional business requirements & converting into technical data requirements.
- Good experience of delivering data management goals & design principal in support of business goals of the organization.
- Hands on experience in creating enterprise relational database on cloud/n-prem and implement configurations for HA/DR , Replication etc.
- Hands on experience with shell scripting , migrating files from one server to another , implementing security while sharing files
- Hands on experience in implementing security when the data migration is in-transit and at rest
How You’ll Grow
At HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
HCLTech is recognized and awarded for our engineering services; we are positioned as a leader in Software Product Engineering Services, Semiconductor Engineering Services and also, recognized as a Leader in Everest Group’s Industry 4.0 Services PEAK Matrix Assessment 2020-21
· We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your spark
· We offer a virtual-first work environment, promoting a good work-life balance and real flexibility
· Our company is extremely diverse with representation of 165 nationalities
· We offer the opportunity to work with colleagues across the globe
· We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees
· We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect
Equality & Opportunity for All
Representing 165 nationalities across the globe, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, sex, color, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical disability or genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with federal, state, and/or local law.