MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. MACOM will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military obligations, or membership in any other category protected under applicable law.
Reasonable Accommodation. MACOM is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you have a disability and are in need of a reasonable accommodation with respect to any part of the application process please call +1-978-656-2500 or email HR_Ops@MACOM.com. Provide your name, phone number and the position title and location in which you are interested, and nature of accommodation needed, and we will get back to you. We also work with current employees who request or need reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Test Engineer - 2nd Shift
- New Product Introduction – responsible for product life cycle management
- Work closely with design, product, system, and application engineers to develop test solutions for new products.
- Develop/Manage test software and hardware to support ATE testing.
- Understand and contribute to highest level in product quality and drive cost reductions.
- Manage ATE and test house qualifications and yield improvements.
- Support manufacturing test needs.
- Train manufacturing technicians.
- Knowledge and experience in bench instruments as well as other lab equipment for troubleshooting
- C or C++ programming experience
- Schematic capture
- Manage multiple product test, multi-tasking capabilities.
- Statistical methods and tools
- Basic understanding of Mix-signal (Amplifier, A/D, D/A, digital logic, etc.)
- Successful candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Requires good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work closely and coordinate activities with other functional groups.
- Must have excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, changing priorities and constant interruptions.
- Must be able to coordinate meeting, prepare and give technical presentations.