Company Overview And Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
As a Manufacturing Operator you are an essential part of helping Entegris be part of the Future of Innovation. In this role you will help create, inspect, test, build, and transfer various components throughout the production process. You will follow written Standard Operating Procedures and must be able to notice when processes are going out of specification or need to be adjusted.
In this role you will also see a clear path for career advancement. Entegris promotes from within and as a Manufacturing Operator you will gain the skills necessary and have the opportunity to advance upward and qualify for other roles, such as technicians, trainers, lead operators, machinists and supervisors. If you are a motivated high performer who wants to work and learn in a fast growing company, this role is for you.Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications (Education, Training, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Physical Requirements):
- Verifies product visually and takes corrective action when necessary. Ensures product is consistent with established specifications. Escalates quality issues as appropriate. Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards. Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications.
- Performs various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders and information instructions.
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Rack Tickets, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.). Maintains accurate attribute/variable charts of rejected materials. Conducts variable charts on manufacturing processes and count of good product as required.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen events, etc.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Wears required Personal Protective Equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures. Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
- Must be 18 years or older and have the right to work in the US without sponsorship
- 1+ years manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand documented processes and procedures.
- Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry.
- Ability to use measuring devices and hand/power tools.
- Ability to walk and stand during entire shift and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work shift schedule including overtime when required
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle small screws, washers, fasteners, etc
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.