Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow!
Perform plant maintenance including scheduling and coordination of the preventive/corrective maintenance of production and plant equipment.
- Perform equipment preventive maintenance
- Carryout weekly work schedules for maintenance technicians.
- Follow PM Pro Log program, which includes maintenance and PMs
- Give daily support to production problems and assures functional support of SIM meetings as required.
- Perform repairs and modifications to the production and plant equipment when necessary.
- Maintain the Maintenance Database and assures Equipment spare part stocking levels are sufficient
- Ensure the safety and health of employees when carrying out the work of contaminated pumps.
- Support goals in cost reduction of operation.
- Assist with finding failure causes analysis and implement corrective actions for unplanned maintenance activities
What We Expect Of You
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word)
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Prior work experience maintaining facility and production equipment
- Good understanding of safety and hygiene practices
- Ability for interpersonal and administrative communication.
- Ability to work under pressure.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Competitive Salary & Benefits: But there's more! You will join a high performing team and a company with a good reputation and a rich history. The open culture ensures that everyone is accessible and willing to help you. Edwards is part of the Atlas Copco Group, so there are many opportunities in the US and globally within a culturally rich and diverse team.
- Safety - Join a company which promotes a strong multi-cultural, diverse, and inclusive workplace where the importance of Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) is paramount. The company is always developing it’s SHE culture and adopting behaviors that ensure the wellbeing of our team members, and we ensure that our customers understand and recognize the value and importance Edwards places upon this key aspect of work, and the part that they also play.
- People - Our people make Edwards a great place to work. We support our people to grow and develop, offering a strong training culture and opportunities for advancement and mobility. We identify successors, readiness, and skills gaps for all key roles to ensure that a pipeline of business ready diverse & mobile talent is in place for current and future needs.
- Knowledge - We encourage openness and sharing of knowledge to improve the knowledge exchange across the Company for benefit of our teams, our customers, and our business.
- Diverse and Inclusive - We want to be a workplace for everyone. At Edwards, part of the Atlas Copco Group, we know that diversity and inclusion are critical to our long-term success. We know that diversity and inclusion help us to understand our customers’ needs and strengthen employee motivation, productivity, innovation, and results.
- Sustainability – Edwards celebrated is 100-year centenary in 2020 and is part of a group that is 148 years old and going strong. Be part of an organization that continues to grow, while it looks after the Planet, its Profit, and its People.
- Global Leadership - Edwards is a global leader of vacuum and abatement systems. We are proud to lead the industry, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver innovative products which are intrinsic to everyday life. Vacuum is required in diverse sectors, from the generation of power to the production of steel, to the making of semi-conductor chips, and the challenging environments of space simulation and high energy physics research.
City / State
About The Company
Edwards is a global leader of vacuum and abatement. We are proud to lead the industry, pushing the boundaries of science to deliver innovative products which are intrinsic to everyday life, working in partnership with our customers and continually setting new standards.
With over 100 years of rich heritage, Edwards is the partner of choice for tens of thousands of customers in critical applications around the world. Vacuum is required in diverse sectors, from the production of semiconductor chips and steel, to the generation of power, to the challenging environments of space simulation and high energy physics research. Everywhere you find industrial vacuum requirements, you will find Edwards leading the way.
From medicines to mobile phones, from computers to coffee beans, to cars and chemicals, we pride ourselves in making a difference to people’s lives. And we do it responsibly, ensuring that we innovate sustainably, while helping our customers to maintain their competitive advantage and operational excellence.
Edwards is part of the Atlas Copco Group (NASDAQ OMX Stockholm: ATCO A, ATCO B), a Sweden-based provider of industrial productivity solutions.
For more information about Edwards and Atlas Copco, please visit our websites:
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
Start your journey today!
Edwards Vacuum LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, citizenship, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or status within any other group that is protected by anti-discrimination laws.Women are encouraged to apply!
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: [email protected] or call (973)397-3400. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.