Company Overview And Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
As a Setup Technician team you are an essential part of helping Entegris be part of the Future of Innovation. In this role you will help find, setup, and troubleshoot equipment used in the various plastic and PTFE molding processes Entegris utilizies (Injection Molding, Blowmolding, Compression Molding, Extrusion) to ensure production uptime and meet customer demands. You will be expected to be able to work on your own to identify and troubleshoot issues with press setup or issues during manufacturing.
In this role you will also see a clear path for career advancement. Entegris promotes from within and as a Setup Technician you will gain the skills necessary and have the opportunity to advance upward and qualify for other roles, such as trainers, lead operators, supervisors, and many others. If you are a motivated high performer who wants to work and learn in a fast growing company, this role is for you.Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications (Education, Training, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Physical Requirements):
- Installs tools, set up auxiliary equipment and supplies, operates equipment and processes using ergonomic guidelines and best practices. Remove tool, auxiliary equipment and supplies using ergonomic guidelines and best practices.
- Starts up equipment and produces acceptable product with the use of provided documentation to shutdown per best practices and procedures.
- Interprets, identifies, and records information on job documents.
- Performs measurement of required dimensions. Produces product to meet customer requirements. Maintains adjustments to equipment, tools, and workstations. Corrects the product and processes to meet quality standards. Suggests or performs corrective actions to correct quality problems.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
- At least 18 years old and have the right to work in the US without sponsorship
- Requires minimum 1 to 2 years work manufacturing related experience
- Ability to walk and stand an entire shift and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to safely operate standard powered equipment such as a pallet jacks other motorized heavy equipment
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.