We have an exciting opportunity to join the Arm Finance team as a Finance Business Partnering Analyst.
You will be providing crucial analytical support to Business Unit Finance Directors. Our mission is to improve financial strength and inputs for decision-making managers and leaders in our partnering business organisations.
If you have the below experience we would love to hear from you!
- You will build relationships and credibility with key collaborators, using your curiosity to understand the business and develop strong understanding of the business areas you support.
- Engaging budget holding partners to collect requests and build budget recommendations for review in our quarterly forecasting processes.
- You will provide financial reporting and analytical support, including compiling month-end accruals, prepayments and variance analysis and related services to assigned groups and business functions.
- Assisting in the creation of monthly review meetings with all partners, ensuring full supporting material is prepared and distributed ahead of the review.
- Creation of and maintaining regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, through which you will strive for outstanding business partnering.
- Improving the quality and efficiency of financial control, reporting, forecast data management, forecast data collation and entry into our finance planning system.
- Maintain records of open Positions and leavers, supporting internal customers with creating Position records as needed and updating the Adaptive Forecast tool at each quarterly Forecast cycle.
- You are upbeat and agile when required to get into the detail and work with data to produce analysis.
- You display a dedicated approach to your work, and you are proud to be detailed, methodical and organised in your nature.
- You are an independent self-starter who enjoys developing new processes and relationships, using personal dedication to analyse data to identify risks and opportunities for their business areas.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Either, holding a relatable degree, AAT or studying to complete CIMA/ACCA
- Experience in a related finance role is advantageous
- You will have strong Excel and data-management skills, and are confident working with large volumes of data and sophisticated models
- Previous experience with SAP (S4Hana)/Fusion/Adaptive Insights highly desirable
- An excellent can-do mindset!