Cloud infrastructure is undergoing a once-in-a-generation transformation. Cloud service providers (CSPs) are now deploying purpose built heterogenous infrastructure that is more secure, intelligent and composable. As the world moves toward one trillion intelligent devices, the cloud to edge infrastructure required to onboard, process, and handle the resultant explosion in data is changing. At the heart of this transformation is Arm Neoverse platform which provides power efficient, high-performance compute solutions that can be adapted to increase the performance of cloud-native workloads. Be a key part of this wave of innovation by exploring a career at Arm.
The Senior Director of Segment Marketing will be responsible for advancing Arm’s leadership in cloud and data center computing markets. This is a senior level position reporting directly to the VP of Marketing for the Infrastructure Line of Business. You will help craft our product strategy, set GTM objectives and influence our solutions roadmap to help our partners in this segment succeed. Arm’s success is built on its vast ecosystem of partners and this ecosystem continues its rapid expansion.
- Responsible for setting our customer engagement strategy, business planning and forecasting, as well as guiding our internal teams toward building impactful solutions that highlight the benefits of Arm technology.
- Be a confident advocate for the customer and help represent their requirements as you are part of team that helps make roadmap, commercial and investment decisions.
- Make recommendations for design choices and help us close design cycles faster
- Build ad hoc teams including internal technologists, segment marketing, ecosystem program managers, and sales, along with external parties such as semiconductor and ecosystem partners.
- Develop positive relationships with industry partners & influencers, silicon providers and hyperscalers to expand Arm’s footprint and grow the ecosystem
- Build and maintain customer roadmaps and market models (TAM/SAM/SOM analysis)
- Elevate our go-to-market plans, customer facing presentations and positioning
- Become an industry though leader and represent ARM at standards groups, industry events and conferences
Required Skills and Experience :
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional skills in content development and presenting to executives for internal and external audiences
- Experience building and managing marketing teams, including hiring, effective goal setting and coaching direct reports to achieve exceptional performance
- Experience in design & development of data center systems or cloud applications
- Working knowledge of ARM cores, tools, boards, applications software, and systems
- Experience influencing senior decision makers at technical and business levels