onsemi is looking for Process Engineering Technicians in a variety of disciplines to support our Silicon Carbide (SiC) operations in Hudson, New Hampshire. These roles will help us continue to accelerate the company’s SiC strategy and ensure our path to success.
The Process Engineering Technicians serve a critical role in our SiC Operations group. In this role the ideal candidates will focus on assisting our engineering staff with duties associated in the areas of SiC Growth, Fabrication, or Characterization. This is a key role that requires a combination of focus, flexibility, breadth of experience, and ownership. Effective teamwork, cross-functional alignment, collaboration, and communication are required to excel in this role. The ideal candidate will have an interdisciplinary knowledge of manufacturing processes. The ability to display a curious and scientific mind and develop relationships while partnering with key stakeholders is essential to being successful in this position.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work as a Process Team member on collecting data, investigating, and resolving issues.
- Providing support for the disposition of WIP.
- Assist in qualifying product and/or tools to keep cycle time at a minimum.
- Determine and document appropriate actions.
- Provide hands-on support to the Engineering staff, performing tasks related to continuous process improvement, new process development, new equipment evaluations, experimentation, and characterization of processes.
- Work on projects or tasks related to improvement of:
- Process, or Yields.
- Equipment or Process Cycle-time and through-put.
- Production training and other projects/tasks.
- At times, create new and/or update specifications with relevant tasks and procedures.
- Perform training and/or certify production staff to area specifications.
- Provide written and/or verbal communication pass-downs.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during nonworking hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com
Please visit https://bit.ly/ApplicantPosters
to review your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Your Rights Under USERRA, Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement/Pay Transparency Policy Statement, and Right to Work/E-Verify Poster.Primary Location
Nov 21, 2022, 6:08:14 PMJob Qualifications
- Associate degree in relevant field and/or applicable military experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in either Operations, Manufacturing or Project Management.
- Superior organizational and project/time management skills, with a keen ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communications skills, including the ability to challenge ideas.
- Get along well with others and build relationships to drive cross-functional teams.
- Requires the agility and range to lead across multiple functions in the organization, influencing outcomes and agendas.
- Understands, prioritizes, and recommends sequencing of activities to optimize the effectiveness of operations, strategic programs, and others.
- Must be self-motivated, showing initiative and drive to exceed performance expectations.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility in working hours and shift changes.
- Ability to stand and walk for 12-hour shifts.
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a continued focus on the automotive and industrial end-markets, onsemi is accelerating change and driving disruptive innovation towards a sustainable ecosystem in high-growth megatrends such as vehicle electrification, advanced safety, alternative energy and factory automation. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Today, the industrial and automotive end-markets are responsible for two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions, providing an immense opportunity for onsemi to do its part in achieving a net-zero economy with its intelligent power and sensing technologies. Climate change presents not only a risk to the environment, but also opportunities for innovative business solutions, and onsemi is committed to applying its research and design expertise and adapting its own operations to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040.
onsemi is an equal opportunity employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, uniform service member status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.Equal Employment Opportunity