Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Technology Development D1 Factory Support Team is looking for an experienced individual interested in becoming a Manufacturing Engineer.
Job responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Designing, executing, and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Participate in the development of intellectual property.
- Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
- Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
- Operate the manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- Insitu ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly Methodology.
- Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise the first full loop at the production site.
Candidate Should Exhibit The Following Behavioral Traits/skills
- Effectively communicate, collaborate and align with team members and customers.
- Demonstrate solid data analytics and storytelling skills to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way and identification of a solution.
- A team player who collaborates and aligns with team members and customers.
- Proactive mindset, able to handle ambiguity and diverse tasks, and respond to a rapidly changing environment.
What We Offer
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work
- We are constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Candidate must possess one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree majoring in Physics, Material Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Optics, or Chemistry AND 3+ years of Fab experience
- Master's degree majoring in Physics, Material Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering, Optics, or Chemistry AND +1 year of Fab experience.
6+ months of experience in:
- Materials characterization (SEM, TEM, etc.)
- Materials fabrication/synthesis/metrology
- Statistical data analysis MATLAB, Excel, JMP, etc., or design of experiment (DOE).
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, as well as, benefit programs which include health, retirement, and vacation. Find more information about all of our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.