SBT is the exclusive executive recruiting firm for this confidential position.
One of the world’s top semiconductor manufacturers is currently expanding to maintain the rate of increased revenue and industry demands. They are seeking an individual that possesses a strong technical engineering background in surface technology.
- Develop advanced solutions across different technology challenges
- Collaborate with materials scientists, process engineers, equipment engineers, and quality/field engineers.
- Define and implement continuous improvement methodology in Thermal & Plasma Enhanced ALD system components
- Drive new approaches to clean, coat, protect and refurbish internal ALD chamber components
- Exhibit deep surface engineering process knowledge working with customers
- MS (Master's degree) or Ph.D. (Materials Science, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical fields)
- 2+ years of professional experience in the semiconductor industry
- Previous experience in any relevant deposition field: ALD (atomic layer deposition), PVD (physical vapor deposition), or PECVD (plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition)
- Additional experience in semiconductor cleans, etch, or thermal spray is a bonus