TSMC is the world's leading chip manufacturer, producing over 50% of chips on the market and the most advanced chips in the world. TSMC was established nearly four decades ago in Taiwan, and is currently building the first-of-it's-kind semiconductor manufacturing facility on US soil - sunny Phoenix's own 5nm Fab 21.
Partner with us at TSMC AZ Fab 21 - a startup environment with the backing of an industry leader - to use your brilliance to ignite a world of innovation and launch a promising future. Our 1,100 sq. acre site in North Phoenix will continue to expand over the next decade, with the possible addition of five more fabs.
- Inviting seasoned applicants as well as those with minimal experience
- Training in the field is provided
- Relocation assistance is available
- Onsite 24/7 dining, fitness, and medical services
- Benefits start Day 1: Competitive pay for the industry and the Phx market; Full coverage insurance; 401k matching plan; competitive PTO, Sick & Holiday time; Employee Stock Purchase Program; Annual merit increase & bonus; and more!
Equipment Technicians have a front row seat to our chip manufacturing process, and are the most hands on technicians in our fab - spending about 90% of their time working on the most advanced equipment and tools in the world.
Responsibilities are inclusive of:
- Visual, preventative, and general maintenance - you will be the expert on all tools and equipment in your section
- Troubleshooting equipment errors and working closely with your team to bring production back on line
- Maintaining process quality
- Sustaining and improving spare parts management - responsible for full life-cycle of spare parts
- Participating in continuous improvement processes, learning and skills development
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Military service is a plus
- Working in a cleanroom environment
- Typical shift is 12 hours long, alternating between three and four days every other week, breaks included.