The Project Implementation Lead is a key member of the Customer Success team with Eyelit Corp, an expanding manufacturing management software company that brings operational excellence and full coordination of manufacturing operations - from the factory floor through the global supply chain.
The Project Implementation Lead will implement and integrate our extensive manufacturing software suite into our customer’s environment. The consultant will play a key role in engineering and implementing solutions using Mestec’s suite of products. Other activities included Pre-sales activities, Project Management and contributing to Project Implementations, Customer training and Reporting and assistance with account management.
The Project Manager will become a subject matter expert and power user; know the tools, the design and the best use of application to our customers. In our drive for excellence, this role will suggest and implement repeatable processes and procedures using best practices and industry standards.
Location, Travel and Citizenship
This position is U.S. based and will be remote, work-from-home with all equipment furnished. Travel will be required to U.S. and international customers as required. Because of government contract requirements, candidates will be required to provide proof of U.S. citizenship.
- Lead and participate in discovery and requirements gathering – conduct working sessions to document client needs, compare those needs to existing solution functionality
- Analyze customer requirements
- Prepare project Statements of Work based on budgets and project plans; Engage development and technical team when required to produce project estimates
- Translate user requirements into design documents complete with use cases
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure that the software is developed to meet the customer requirements
- Implement Eyelit manufacturing software; Implement integrations with other factory/business systems (e.g. ERP systems, equipment controllers, PLM systems, material control systems etc.)
- Provide training to customers; Work with technical resources, sales team and customers, to ensure that Eyelit’s products are successfully delivered, and customers are utilizing our tools to the outlined scope and expectations
- Provide Reports using SQL query language
- Travel to domestic and international customer sites as required
- Manage account health with check-ins and reporting
- Lead or support other assigned projects
What We Are Hoping To Find In Your Background
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 5 years of experience in a customer-facing capacity (preferably in a solutions capacity)
- Previous software experience installing/configuring enterprise software and server operating environments
- Ability to travel internationally as business requires
How To Grab Our Attention
- Knowledge of Semiconductor, Medical Device, Battery Manufacturing, and other high value production industries
- Previous Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) application experience (either as an end-user or as a service provider)
- Previous experience interfacing with shop-floor control systems
- Understanding SQL Query Language and Report Writing and Dashboards
- Previous pre-sales and project management experience
- Previous development experience using technologies like Java, PL/SQL, .Net, SOAP, and REST
- Knowledge of Planning and Scheduling concepts and solutions in manufacturing
- Previous project management experience with small and large scale project coordination
Competencies for Success
- Excellent written and verbal communication: Presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking, assuring that others fully comprehend the intended message; Uses appropriate grammar tailored to the audience
- Customer Service Orientation: Positive attitude and an awareness and willingness to respond to customers to and meet their needs, requirements and expectations; Active and empathetic listening; Clarifies customers’ needs or expectations, when doubt exists; Provides a timely response to customer’s complaints, feedback and comments; Actively inform customers of intentions.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking: Review and manage data with strong attention to detail; combine facts with likely possibilities; articulate and resolve complex problems
- Quality Focused: A recognition of the value of doing things the right way; having a high sense of integrity and thoughtfulness in your actions
- Action Oriented: A bias for action, when you see a problem, you solve it using your technical savvy and internal resources
Who you will be working for:
Founded in 1997, Eyelit, Corp delivers our manufacturing management software suite, Eyelit enables companies to efficiently reach operational excellence and have visibility and control of manufacturing operations from the factory floor through the global supply chain. Please visit us at for additional information.
This role provides support to Mestec, our sister organization in the UK who is expanding their unique innovative technology across North America. Mestec is a cloud-based solution that can be rapidly deployed with no up-front costs, providing tangible improvements to performance and fast ROI. The suite of products helps improve all aspects of factory performance including: Labor Productivity, Equipment Effectiveness, Quality and Compliance. Please visit for additional information.
Join us in our mission - to deliver and support with world-class customer service, easy-to-use, high-quality manufacturing management solutions that increase productivity and worker performance, and the bottom line for our customers. Please visit us at for additional information.
Please apply through this posting, through LinkedIn using your profile or send your resume to: . We will follow-up promptly.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identify or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace in hiring and growth opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR