MACOM designs and manufactures semiconductor products for Data Center, Telecommunication and Industrial and Defense applications. Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM has design centers and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia. MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard.
MACOM has more than 65 years of application expertise with multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Click here to view our facilities. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
Customer Service Representative
A MACOM Customer Service Representative is the primary liaison between our customers, sales team and product lines. Primarily responsible for providing quotations and order management with a high degree of accuracy. Also expected to work with other departments to resolve various customer problems/issues.
- Provide accurate and complete response to high volume of incoming customer service inquiries
- Process request for quotation by investigating historic pricing and coordinating with the product line manager
- Order Entry/Management – new orders, return orders, sample orders, credits, debits
- Maintain backlog to reflect customer requirements, manage all expedite requests
- Handle customer complaints and/or elevate when necessary.
- Coordinate with various other departments to solve problems
- Exercises good judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- Build relationships and trust though out the company and with customers.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone skills and active listening
- Customer orientation, ability to adapt to different types of personalities
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, problem solve and mange time effectively
- Team Player
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- College degree
Other Special Skills (Optional):
this position is part of a business unit that contracts with the U.S.
government, qualified candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent
MACOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. MACOM will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military obligations, or membership in any other category protected under applicable law.
MACOM is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you have a disability and are in need of a reasonable accommodation with respect to any part of the application process please call +1-978-656-2500 or email HR_Ops@MACOM.com. Provide your name, phone number and the position title and location in which you are interested, and nature of accommodation needed, and we will get back to you. We also work with current employees who request or need reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of their jobs.