Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.
Senior Staff Strategic Account Sales Manager
This is a high visibility Global Strategic Account Sales Manager role to be part of a strategic ecosystem sales team driving opportunity discovery and design-in on strategic silicon partners/customer’s reference design platforms or similar customer enablement platforms. The ideal candidate should have strong business acumen and “customer-first” mindset, as well as knowledge/understanding about semiconductor industry and data-center hardware systems.
- Develop and grow strategic partnerships with Renesas’s strategic silicon partners and customers.
- Make and own engagement strategies, as well as deliver executive updates to management.
- Closely work with responsible Renesas Product Lines such as power, timing, memory, and RF to design in products that best fit customers’ needs.
- Explore and facilitate opportunities for joint PR and marketing with key partners/customers, as well as collaboration opportunities to address specific market segment design requirements.
- Lead discovery, definition and developments of new products that are required for next generation data-center designs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience of semiconductor business development, key account sales management or related field with a proven track record
- Experience with leading data-center CPU/GPU/ASIC/FPGA system and hardware design requirements and specifications is a plus, especially with familiarity in data-center DC/DC power solutions such as digital multi-phase controllers and Smart Power Stages, 48V solution, high power density module solutions, etc.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor industry and data-center hardware designs
- Excellent interpersonal skills are mandatory, as customer interface will be a significant aspect of the job.
- Personable with ability to develop rapport and trust with customers and colleagues alike
- Must be a self-motivated team player who is able to take direction, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and communicate effectively
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.