MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor and other High-Tech Industries. Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry.
Due to ongoing growth, we have immediate hire openings for our production cleanroom facility in Chandler, AZ!
Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO and paid holidays
We are looking for detail-oriented people with technical and mechanical skills for our Experienced Production Technician positions. Prior hi-tech or semiconductor industry related experienced preferred.
Production Technicians are responsible for inspecting, processing, cleaning and testing parts and assemblies received from high tech manufacturing customers. Technicians are required to complete training, understand and follow written procedures and demonstrate ability to inspect, disassemble, clean/refurbish, reassemble, test and package customer parts and equipment in a critically controlled cleanroom work environment. Technicians will strive to maintain the highest safety and quality standards and MSR-FSR company value
Experienced Production Technician Essential Job Functions
- Strictly adhere to all site safety, quality, and company HR conduct policies and protocols.
- Read and follow written work instructions and procedures assuring that each step completed and annotated when finished.
- Use all required safety equipment including hearing protection, safety glasses or face shields, respirators and chemical process PPE.
- Handle potentially hazardous materials according to appropriate manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Complete assigned tasks using a combination of cleaning techniques including use of hand and power tools, mechanical cleaning and chemical cleaning equipment.
- Assist in maintaining processing equipment in good working condition.
- Perform and complete assigned tasks in a cleanroom work environment while adhering to required cleanroom garments and PPE and quality protocols.
- Support inventory management to ensure proper stocking levels are maintained.
- Ensure work area, equipment and tools are clean and properly maintained.
Experienced Production Technician Job Requirements
- Ability to read English and follow technical procedures and instructions.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, and lift for extended periods of time and to walk long distances.
- Ability to utilize all required personal protective equipment including use of respirators.
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background check
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- FE shift - 6:00 am to 4:30 pm (Sun-Mon-Tue-Wed) plus OT
- BE shift - 6:00 am to 4:30 pm (Wed-Thu-Fri-Sat) plus OT
- Working in a cleanroom is a much safer working environment than most, as COVID-19 protocols are common everyday practice in the industry
- Controlled working environment with protective gear, masks and gloves
- Laminar air flow reduces airborne contaminants
- Clean environment
- Compressed work week scheduling can be helpful if you have personal obligations at home like a spouse working from home or home schooling.
- In person interviews will be conducted with COVID-19 practices strictly followed
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR