Location: Austin, TX
Are you a highly detailed person who’s not afraid of digging into the data and problem solving? Do you love the border between development and product? Ericsson is this place, and we have an exciting opportunity for you in a fast-paced, highly collaborative technical environment.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
You will be a member of the Ericsson Austin organization in Austin, TX. In this role you will be chartered with establishing ASIC silicon design capability at Ericsson targeting 5G Radio and Baseband ASICs. We foster a culture of empowerment, development and collaboration. The focus areas span IP/SOC design, Circuit Analysis, CAD methodology, Test and Product engineering. This is a unique opportunity to learn from seasoned mentors across disciplines.
- Transform specification from Register Transfer Level (RTL) to silicon CMOS circuitry
- Analyze and optimize circuits implemented using advanced process nodes
- Use state of the art EDA technology for optimizing power, performance, and area (PPA)
- Partner with engineers across multiple disciplines on cross functional initiatives.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- A BS in Electrical OR Computer Engineering from an accredited four-year institution.
- Excellent knowledge of digital logic design
- Good understanding of digital and/or analog integrated circuits and VLSI systems
- Excellent knowledge in programming languages such as C++/TCL/Python
- Proficiency with problem solving
You might also have:
- Knowledge of System Verilog
- Familiarity with version control systems like git
- Familiarity with Linux environments
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and you may be required to perform additional job tasks as assigned.