We are a rapidly growing company that is becoming the largest OSAT service provider working with some of the highest complexity sectors!
We offer a one-stop solution for all phases of the semiconductor manufacturing process. We are 100% based in the United States which allowed us to provide failure-free performance and accelerated time to market. As a Principal Test Engineer, you will plan, design, and evaluate test development projects and collaborate with internal and external customers to ensure that all expectations are met.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop ATE test program hardware and software to test semiconductor devices.
- Work with the operations team to determine feasibility and cost effectiveness for production-level test programs.
- Resolve technical problems using debugging techniques, and collect test characterization data to reach conclusions for driving corrective actions.
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of Developing IC test solutions on automated test equipment such as LTX-Credence, Advantest, etc. platforms.
- Read, analyze, and interpret semiconductor datasheets and test specifications to estimate test program development time and material costs.
- Manage individual test developments from initial stage to completion.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers to achieve required results.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office and other computer product programs.
What's In It for You
- $80K-$120K Base Pay
- Health/Dental Benefits
- 401(K) plan
- Profit Sharing
- Long and short term disability insurance
So, if you are a Test Engineer with 7+ years of Analog Test experience and ATE experience please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KK10-1714311L812 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kyle Kelley - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.