As an Equipment Maintenance Technician at on semi’s 200mm manufacturing facility in Mountain Top, Pennsylvania, you will work in a dynamic team environment, perform preventive, corrective, and diagnostic maintenance proficiently on a variety of innovative semiconductor manufacturing tools. Each day you will be challenged by working on a diverse set of tools with a world-class team.On the job Conditions:
- Working hours: Works 4 nights on and 4 nights off on a 12hr work night which runs from 8:30pm-:8:30am or 7:00pm-7:00am
- Work is performed within a clean room environment that requires the wearing of a smock, hood, booties, latex gloves, and safety glasses.
- May require the use of APR (air purifying respirator).
- May require the occasional wearing of personal protective equipment including, but not limited to, aprons, gauntlets, and full-face masks.
- Requires standing for up to 75% of shift
- Requires lifting of objects that weigh up to 50 lbs.
May require work with hazardous gases, chemicals, and voltages up to 1500 Volts.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and repair electromechanical systems that include servo motors and controllers, stepper motors and controllers, AC motors and controllers, and DC motors and controllers.
- Troubleshoot and repair electro-pneumatic systems that include solenoid valves, gate valves, high vacuum isolation valves, vacuum pumps and pneumatic logic circuits.
- The completion of all scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance and repair procedures in a timely, accurate, and safe manner.
- Dismantle, adjust, and repair equipment according to maintenance specifications and repair manuals.
- Use schematics, hand tools, electrical gauges and common test equipment for calibration, diagnosis, and repair of equipment.
- Drive solutions and guidelines by recommending and writing maintenance procedures and specifications.
- Opportunity to provide leadership to other technicians by providing training and mentoring.
- A safety-minded approach is required: employees must be able to learn, understand and follow all safety documentation, specs, and protocol, including LOTO. Must also be able to identify any/all safety concerns and regulatory violations in order to eradicate them.
- The ability to consistently take initiative and drive one’s own work at a high level and demonstrate advanced leadership skills for small teams.
- Train new hires as needed
- Be cross trained in other areas as needed.
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during nonworking hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com
Please visit https://bit.ly/ApplicantPosters
to review your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Your Rights Under USERRA, Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement/Pay Transparency Policy Statement, and Right to Work/E-Verify Poster.Primary Location
United States-PA-Mountain TopJob
Sep 26, 2022, 9:51:55 AMQualifications
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Associates degree or military experience.
- Prior semiconductor technician experience.is a plus
- Experience with any and all of these machine technologies are a plus…Metal deposition, Ion Implant, Wafer Thinning, Electronic testing/probing equipment
- High level attention to detail.
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting and project management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivator: ability to work independently under general guidance and direction.
- Ability to independently learn systems and processes associated with the role.