Equipment Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. The candidate must demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and work well in a team environment. We are hiring an entry to senior-level technician to support Physical Vapor Deposition Equipment.
- Able to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on fab equipment
- Able to improve system performance to achieve process requirements and eliminate repetitive tool breakdowns
- Monitor and analyze all related tool data, make recommendations and improvements to maintenance procedures
- Work with engineers to design and execute equipment improvements projects
- Able to clearly communicate machine status verbally in daily pass-down meetings
- Able to provide a clear written communication to engineers and technicians on other shifts
- Two years associate technical degree in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering or military electronics training equivalent
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Strong mechanical and electronic skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to interpret electrical schematics, and mechanical drawings
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, project management skills, and knowledge of SPC in a manufacturing environment
- Candidates must be able to stand/walk up to 12 hours per shift and lift up to 50 lbs as well as be able to wear a respirator and other personal protective equipment (PPE) for possible work handling hazardous materials
- Additional requirements include Basic computer skills, MS Office, strong interpersonal and communications skills, ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, strong work ethic with verifiable references.
- Must be willing to work nights or days on a compressed workweek schedule
- Prior experience on the following toolsets are preferred, but not required: Applied Materials Endura, SPTS Sigma 200 and SPTS FXP PVD
Because this position is part of a business unit that contracts with the US government, qualified candidates must be U.S. persons (generally a US citizen or green card holder). Individuals holding temporary visas, such as F-1 or H-1B, are not U.S. persons
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.