Permanent - Full TimeTravel Required:
0%Remote Work Available:
Renesas is one of the top global semiconductor companies in the world. We strive to develop a safer, healthier, greener, and smarter world, and our goal is to make every endpoint intelligent by offering product solutions in the automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT markets. Our robust product portfolio includes world-leading MCUs, SoCs, analog and power products, plus Winning Combination solutions that curate these complementary products. We are a key supplier to the world’s leading manufacturers of the electronics you rely on every day; you may not see our products, but they are all around you.
Renesas employs roughly 21,000 people in more than 30 countries worldwide. As a global team, our employees actively embody the Renesas Culture, our guiding principles based on five key elements: Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative, and Entrepreneurial. Renesas believes in, and has a commitment to, diversity and inclusion, with initiatives and a leadership team dedicated to its resources and values. At Renesas, we want to build a sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. Join us and build your future by being part of what’s next in electronics and the world.Sr. Sales Analyst
Location: Remote (prefer West Coast)
This position will provide sales operational support to the Strategic Global Cloud and Compute Vertical team by fulfilling essential tactical duties including
- Revenue forecasting support
- Rolling up revenues from global sub-teams
- Design-in forecast and tracking
- Analytical reporting of revenue trends
- Interface with planners on continuity of supply issues
- Coordination of customer supply planning reports, ODM reports, distribution reports
- 5 -10 years or more doing inside sales or sales operations.
- Semiconductor experience a must
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Detailed, self-motivated, and organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- ERP and database experience such as ModelN is a plus
- 4 year college degree or higher, Bachelor's of Science degree a plus
Renesas Electronics America is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, committed to celebrating diversity and fostering a work environment free of discrimination on the basis of sex, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.