Cirrus Logic's Hardware Division is seeking highly skilled Analog IC Design Engineers to join our team developing high performance data converter IC's and amplifiers for professional and consumer audio markets.
- Your design focus will include delta sigma ADC and DAC's
- You will be working on the development of various classes of amplifiers
- Designing DC/DC Converters and other various supporting circuitry in advanced CMOS processes
- We will integrate you into a team participating in all aspects of the design, from architecture to production silicon
- You will be directly involved in specification, architectural development, transistor-level design, SPICE, Matlab and Verilog (System Verilog, Verilog A, Verilog-AMS) modeling and simulation, layout supervision, post-layout simulation, chip-level verification, and lab validation.
- Cutting edge Digital/Analog PLL's design
- Proven experience working on designs that go into mass production
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Master's in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years or PhD in Electrical Engineering with 0+ years of experience in analog/mixed-signal IC development
- Organized, thorough, and dedicated with strong communication and work place skills
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and problem solving skills-ability to work with a sense of urgency and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Use of Matlab
- Use of System Verilog
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of discrete-time and continuous-time signal processing
- Experience in system and behavioral modeling
- Transistor level and system simulation
- Mentoring of junior engineers
- Understanding of layout and schematics
- Understanding of reliability concerns
- Working with different CMOS processes and geometry nodes
- Customer exposure
- Dynamic presentation skills
This position is located in Austin, TX
This is a hybrid position and will follow a 2+ day in-office work schedule, with in-office days based on business needs and team preference. You must be based within commutable distance of the work location listed on the job posting, or willing to relocate prior to beginning employment with Cirrus Logic.
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.