We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
Texas Instruments is looking for an energetic engineer with a passion for process. This position provides the opportunity to drive continual improvement at all levels. Our team is primarily focused on driving improved procedures and processes. We are searching for a self-directed, highly motivated engineer to join our team.RFAB Yield Enhancement Loop Engineer
As a Yield Enhancement (YE) Loop Engineer you are responsible for all aspects of long-term strategic defect improvements in a specific loop within RFAB's high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment. Your primary responsibility will be identifying critical or systemic defects within your loop and partnering with process module engineers to reduce/eliminate those defects. You will also be responsible for performing data analysis on process module improvements/changes and fully supporting your Loop Team with any needed YE input/analysis. Presenting defect reduction project updates to upper management is essential. You will need to create or update documentation (defect classification guide, disposition specs, etc.) on a regular basis and effectively communicate those changes to the rest of the team.
In addition to your role as an individual contributor, you will also be expected to serve as team champion or team representative for factory or MAKE-wide initiatives (SPC, Excursion Prevention, Collaboration Teams, etc.).Minimum Requirements
- 2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, Materials Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or a related field
- Strong foundation in statistical process control, engineering change control and process release strategies
- Data analysis proficiency - Wafer Sleuth, Spotfire, JMP, etc.
- Previous YE Experience - Loop Ownership, defect reduction projects, etc.
- Solid understanding of semiconductor process flow/integration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
About Texas Instruments
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.