Jireh Semiconductor is looking for an experienced Photolithography Equipment Engineer to join their team. This person will work primarily on the ASML XT1400 scanner, so experience with this or similar toolsets is a must. This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in a smaller but growing company. The Equipment Engineer will be responsible for new equipment installation planning, install, startup, PM program and procedures, spare parts requirements, technician training programs, and overall equipment uptime performance.
Maintain and optimize equipment to enhance functionality and prevent potential quality concerns.
- Oversee equipment installations and upgrades.
- Analyze design specifications.
- Recommend design changes or substitution of materials when appropriate.
- Evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate timely repairs and improvements.
- Work with shift technicians & field support vendors in isolating and solving problems.
- Serve as a 1st line resource on routine malfunctions.
- Help repair down tools and provide technical direction.
- Train shift technicians in routine maintenance of equipment.
- Advise shift technicians of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions and implement spec. changes.
- Perform administrative and coordination duties, including pass-downs, work orders, field service reports, system problem reports, and monthly reports.
- Prepare written technical reports on an independent basis as needed.
- BS degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry, materials science, or a related field. MS or PhD is preferred.
- 5 years of experience in Photo ASML scanner tools, XT line Preferred
- Strong technical capability.
- Ability to troubleshoot system problems to board level required, component level preferred.
- Ability to analyze equipment schematics for advanced troubleshooting of complex problems
About Jireh Semiconductor:
- 401(k) plus company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Two medical plans (United Health Care HRA & Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental ($2000 yearly maximum)
- Paid Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- And more!
Jireh Semiconductor, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Ltd., is the in-house wafer fab for AOS and is located in Hillsboro, Oregon. We are dedicated to our mission of Bringing Manufacturing Back to the USA Profitably and believe that ordinary people can achieve the extraordinary! We are proud to be part of the Alpha and Omega family.
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor (AOS) is committed to excellence in design, manufacturing, and responsiveness to our customers through the continued development of new technologies, products and innovative solutions. We bring to the market devices designed to benefit our customers by meeting their product specific needs. Our mission is to bring value to our customers, shareholders and employees.
Jireh Semiconductor prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.