Description Job Description Summary
Member of the Preventative Maintenance Center of Excellence (PM-COE) team. Develop differentiated PM solutions for advanced Semiconductor and Display equipment; Support pilot testing and global deployment of new PM differentiating capabilities; Work closely with PM engineers and field support teams.
- Lead development of Preventative Maintenance (PM) new capabilities, pilots and demonstrate effectiveness and value of enhanced PM elements
- Partner with various groups to define, develop and enhance PM capabilities to differentiate Applied PM services
- Increases Service Agreement value through GtG/variability/MWBC reduction and PM qual/process Cpk optimization
- Develop documentation, playbook, training materials and internal/external communication packages
- Demonstrates & drives the adoption of new capabilities at the customer site through Demos, on site evaluations and Joint Development Programs
- Provide training to field resources required for sustainable PM differentiation
- Support field team as needed and find solutions to problems and roadblocks
- Captures learnings and case studies in FV knowledge base to develop new BKM’s and communicate to SBU/BU to strengthen Applied products.
Demonstrates broad and comprehensive understanding of different systems, theories and practices; Brings extensive semi fab module process & equipment engineering management experience; Leading-edge fab experience is preferred. In-depth Etch and/or CVD equipment process & equipment engineering experience is a plus
Applies broad industry and commercial awareness to drive financial and operational performance across business unit, department or sub-functions.
Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
Strong Project management skills
Directs the resolution of highly complex or unusual technical and business process problems applying advanced analytical thought and judgment.
Negotiates and influences the opinions of others at the senior executive level and in external organizations; exercises sensitivity to the audience.
Bachelor's Degree, Master’s Degree is preferred.
Years of Experience: 7 - 15 Years
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 Years
Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.