Be a part of a team that’s delivering a new tomorrow. Qorvo manufactures innovative RF solutions at the center of connectivity to enable high-performance applications for advanced wireless devices, wired and wireless networks and defense radar and communications for 5G networks, cloud computing, the Internet of Things, and other emerging applications.
We are a global company thriving on a culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusion. Our people are always at the core of Qorvo’s innovation. Qorvo is a place to stretch your imagination and push boundaries to achieve success.
Equipment Preventive Maintenance Specialist is responsible for the preventive maintenance of semiconductor manufacturing and test equipment. The candidate must demonstrate basic analytical and problem-solving identification skills and work well in a team environment. We are hiring an entry level to support multiple types of equipment.
What’s In It For You
In addition to working with advanced technologies in our world-class facilities, you will see the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Includes base rate plus shift differential and daily overtime rate
- Multiple shift opportunities (day shift/night shift)
- Opportunity for greater work-life balance – 4 days off one week and 3 days off the next week
- Shifts are 11.5 hours with built-in overtime
- General and COVID-19 safety protocols strictly enforced – safety is our #1 priority
- Enhanced relocation packages
Additional Benefits Include
- On-going training to support successful performance and preparation for future career opportunities
- Eligibility for bi-annual bonuses and yearly merit increases
- Day one benefits (medical, dental, vision, Rx, and 401K)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) that increases with years of service
- Up to four flexible holidays annually (prorated based upon hire date)
Relying on your strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and process improvement skills, you will:
- Perform preventive maintenance according to equipment specifications
- Able to improve system performance to achieve process requirements (be familiar with SPC) and eliminate repetitive tool break downs
- Monitor and analyze all related tool and qualification data, make recommendations and improvements to maintenance procedures
- Ability to work with manufacturing and EE to schedule and complete maintenance in a timely manner
- Able to clearly communicate machine status verbally in daily pass-down meetings
- Able to provide clear written communication to peers, engineers, and technicians on other shifts
- Perform tool qualifications as needed
- High school diploma / GED
- 2 years of experience in our fab environment at Qorvo
- Pass basic level electrical / mechanical aptitude testing
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job
- Strong collaborative oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow written instructive procedures with accuracy and repeatability
- Basic analytical and problem-solving identification
- Team player that builds, forms, and maintains working relationships
- Ability to apply obtained knowledge to recommend improvements
The above duties are not intended to be all-inclusive or permanent. The requirements of the position may change based on the business need. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status protected by law.