Our client is a 50-year-old, high-growth, highly innovative, global, cutting edge, custom manufacturer of technology solutions for the Space, Aerospace, Government, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and Semiconductor industries.
We are seeking a BDM/Sales Account Manager with a consultative, solution-oriented, collaborative approach to sales to serve as a trusted advisor to current and prospective clients. This role would specifically be focused on clients/companies in the Oil & Gas industry.
Houston, TX - Home Office with 50-65% Travel
Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission + Profit Sharing + Benefits + Expenses + Award Winning Training + Continuing Professional Education + Career Development + Advancement Opportunities
Responsibilities include growing revenue by developing long-term relationships as a trusted advisor with target accounts by connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients. Responsible for leading an internal customer support team to meet the operational needs of assigned client segments.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Serve customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Proven successful Sales experience. Hunter, new business development mentality and interest
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Hands-on, technical solutions sales experience within industrial, tooling, and manufacturing sectors Business to Business sales experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Salesforce, and help desk support software