Amida Technology Solutions is a DC-based technology company focused on solutions for data interoperability, data utility, and data security. We create open-source solutions that collect, reconcile, transform, and standardize data for business intelligence, predictive analytics, decision support, and user transactions. We specialize in taking data from inception to impact.
Our team is comprised of creative, forward thinkers who are passionate about using cutting edge technology to make a difference in people's lives and have a positive impact on our country. We offer an entrepreneurial, high growth environment that values fresh ideas, candid conversations, and authentic teamwork.
Amida is currently looking for a Product Program Manager to lead the definition, prioritization, and scoping of the software and algorithms to commercialize our novel technology. In this role, you will support the business needs of our hardware group and direct customer relationships for the development of our hardware assurance technology. This includes facilitating internal growth, establishing relationships with customers and partner organizations, and overseeing the integration of our products into industry applications.
- Support implementation of organization objectives regarding product development and delivery, contract management, and department growth
- Direct technical solution and design discussions regarding functionality, budget, and timeline considerations
- Research, seek out, and develop relationships with new customers and collaborators
- Identify, present, and execute processes, certifications, and requirements necessary for engagement with private and government entities
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders, including private organizations and government contracting groups, including reporting milestones and progress
- Collaborate with technical and marketing teams to generate and deliver targeted marketing materials, collateral, campaigns
- Engage with stakeholders to identify technical needs, solutions, and direction
- Advocate for customer interests during the specification and implementation of product features
- Ensure products are compliant with specifications and deliver superior engineering outcomes
- Report program status and performance to senior management
- 6+ years Product and Project/Program Management experience, preferred CAPM or PMP
- BS degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- Excellent collaboration and consensus-building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills. Comfortable presenting to all levels of management and customers
- Hands-on technical skills with the inquisitiveness to learn products, work with them, and provide recommendations to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a work style that emphasizes a disciplined and organized approach to defining products, prioritizing activities, and driving execution
- Comfortable and effective working in new areas that require experimentation and rapid problem solving
- Able to navigate through ambiguity and act decisively to realize team goals
- MS in Business, Engineering, Computer Sciences
- Prior experience working with data science, machine learning or natural language processing
- Preferred experience in semiconductor industry or familiarity with FPGA design and development process
- Security Clearance Eligible
Communication is the key to success at Amida. Our people are known for their can-do attitude and their ability to work effectively with client teams. We pride ourselves on having a collegial, multidisciplinary team with diverse backgrounds and experience. Our best team members pay intense attention to detail in all aspects of their work, have a strong sense of initiative, and are willing to be opinionated about the best ways of doing things.
Amida Technology Solutions is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We value diversity of ideas and people.