Model N is hiring a Strategic Account Executive for our Life Sciences sales organization, reporting to the Director of Sales. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business within a designated geographical territory. The Senior Account Executive will act as a business leader, manage own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals.
- Build, own, & execute sales strategy for assigned geography.
- Act as a business leader, manage your own book of business/territory, run business meetings remotely and in person when needed, and close complex deals co-selling with alliance partner's sales teams.
- Drive joint field engagement (training, account planning, & sales calls) with the alliance partners' sales teams of alliance partners.
- Build, manage, drive pipeline and close business resulting from field alliance partnerships.
- Maximize effectiveness of alliance programs within assigned geography.
- Foster alignment between Model N’s sales management team and their counterparts at our partners.
- Effectively manage partner business reviews with partner executives.
- Bring transparency to joint business activity.
- Resolve field/customer conflict, ensure all partner resources are fully leveraged.
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge and understanding of Model N’s unique Value Proposition.
- Leverage various resources within Model N (Solutions Consultants, Partners, Support, Professional Services) in every phase of the sales cycle to drive discovery and deliver compelling business value propositions.
- Maintain contacts and accurate Account/Opportunity data in Salesforce for assigned territory.
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota for ARR, annual and quarterly funnel targets
- Minimum of 5+ years quota carrying in enterprise software / SaaS (Business Applications)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Successful track record selling complex solution suite such as ERP or Quote to Cash desired
- Experience selling into the life sciences/Medical Technology industry
- Pure hunter experience selling to new logos of companies with revenue $1B+
- Effective prospecting skills getting into new logos
- Challenger sales experience leveraging provocative method to inspire customer to change and be a trusted advisor throughout the solution sales process
At Model N, we believe our collective success stems from the uniqueness of every individual's diverse backgrounds, experiences, and expertise; we call this the N Factor. So don’t allow uncertainty to keep you from applying to join our team. If you don’t meet the exact criteria but can demonstrate your skillset is the best for the job, we’d love to talk with you. We’re curious to know, what’s your N Factor?
About Model N
Model N enables life sciences and high tech companies to drive growth and market share, minimizing revenue leakage throughout the revenue lifecycle. With deep industry expertise and solutions purpose-built for these industries, Model N delivers comprehensive visibility, insight and control over the complexities of commercial operations and compliance. Our integrated cloud solution is proven to automate pricing, incentive and contract decisions to scale business profitably and grow revenue. Model N is trusted across more than 120 countries by the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech companies, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Stryker, Seagate Technology, Broadcom and Microchip Technology. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Model N values diversity at our company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Model N considers qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Please reference https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster for more information.
We’re constantly growing and may have something for you later on if this is not the right opportunity for you. Check out our career site to learn more about Model N or view other jobs: https://www.modeln.com/company/careers/