We can't predict what the future holds, but we know Texas Instruments will have a part in shaping it.
As a analog IC design engineering intern, you’ll architect new TI products and make our customers’ visions a reality. You’ll define, design, model, implement and document analog, digital, and RF integrated circuits (ICs). And, you’ll have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power and many more.Some of your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- You could be working on problems that arise from design-process interaction that is not captured by conventional models and simulation techniques. Circuit analysis enables optimization of new technologies and designs and is critical to new product and technology ramps. The new graduate will have to collaborate with his/her peers and leverage their experience and available resources to complement their skills and integrate quickly with the team.
- Could be responsible for characterization and optimization to support next generation Power Technology development programs. Drive the characterization of new and novel device structures to ensure robustness, reliability, and manufacturability. Provide feedback and recommendation to architect on improvements, based on characterization date and follow on device simulation. Work with multiple characterization engineers, and device engineers to achieve these goals.
- As a design engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with TI’s industry-leading analog products for precision analog, power management, imaging, audio, high-speed converter and interface applications.
This specialist will be exposed to a variety of technologies from deep-submicron and analog CMOS to RF heterojunction and high-voltage SOI BiCMOS. This position provides an excellent view of the entire commercial semiconductor flow from technology development, to productization support and circuit design, to product qualification.Specific Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Development of strategies for continuously monitoring the impact of process changes and convert into a design framework
- Development, generation, delivery, and support of Process Design Kit( PDK) collateral
- Develop, qualify, support and improve existing physical layout verification, schematic verification, Parameterized Cells (Pcell) and parasitic extraction tools within PDK
- Development and support of QA tests written in a Linux-based QA tool/system
Put your talent to work with us as a Design Engineer Intern – change the world, love your job!Minimum Requirements
- Currently pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders critical to success, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly ramp on new systems and processes
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
About Texas Instruments
- Engineer your future. We empower our employees to truly own their career and development. Come collaborate with some of the smartest people in the world to shape the future of electronics.
- We’re different by design. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are what push innovation forward and what make TI stronger. We value each and every voice, and look forward to hearing yours. Meet the people of TI
- Benefits that benefit you. We offer competitive pay and benefits designed to help you and your family live your best life. Your well-being is important to us.
As a global semiconductor company, we design, manufacture, test and sell analog and embedded processing chips to nearly 100,000 customers. Our products enable electronics everywhere and in things you experience every day - from health care, smart homes and connected cars to drones, smart phones and more. Our passion to create a better and more sustainable world by making electronics more affordable through semiconductors drives us to make our technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable and more affordable.Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.