Arm's Systems IP team based in Bangalore, is growing, and we’re looking to recruit a Functional Safety Lead Engineer to work on some exciting new SMMU IP developments!
At Arm, we are building the next wave of compute technologies, processors and IPs. Interested in participating in the development of such IPs for the Automotive and Functional Safety markets? You are at the right place: apply now!
The Systems IP team engages with the world’s foremost technology companies, driving innovation into all areas that compute is possible, to help build better solutions for the billions of people using our technology worldwide. The team is responsible for the creation of a range of sophisticated Arm IP, like Interconnects/NoCs, MMUs and ISPs used in multiple innovative products for many different market segments.
This role is within the System Memory Management Unit (SMMU) team.
Stop thinking and take up the challenge to shape the IPs of tomorrow!
This position is an excellent opportunity for an expert Functional Verification Lead with experience in Automotive Safety domain. The Functional Safety Verification Lead will own the functional Verification activities for SMMU IP and will be responsible for Functional Verification signoff of Ips.
As Functional Safety Verification lead, main role will consist of:
- Defining and implementing a comprehensive Functional Safety requirement tracing flow, from product specification to verification evidence collection, with a particular focus on the functional verification part
- Applying the Functional Safety development process, and providing the required support to your functional verification colleagues
- Participating in IP Group Functional Safety activities, proposing and developing methodology enhancements.
- Working among our design and functional verification engineers, you will have the opportunity to broaden your experience and expertise.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a functional safety related development project (applying standards such as ISO 26262 and/or IEC 61508).
- Leadership skills with exposure to functional Verification and UVM methodology, plus in-depth programming and scripting skills (Verilog, SV, Perl, Shell etc) (>8 yrs exp)
- You truly believe processes are here to allow us to deliver high quality Ips, and you are ready to contribute to them
- You communicate clearly and easily with other teams (in particular with design/verification teams and Functional Safety community), in a multi-site and multi-cultural environment.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience :
- You have already worked on Functional Verification of Safety IPs for the Automotive market
- A functional safety qualification would be a bonus.
Why you will love this job?
You will work directly with engineers across the company to design next-generation IPs. You will have a direct impact on our bottom line and the ability to deliver improvements for our customers. You will be part of a growing, fast-paced, and fun team. You will have ownership for the implementation of your work.
Arm is committed to global talent acquisition, offering an attractive relocation package. With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, creative and highly talented engineers. By enabling a dynamic, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unrivaled contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.