Field Service Engineer
Chandler, AZ Schedule:
Monday – Friday; 8AM – 5PMKey Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible team player required for pre-installation works, installation, de-installation of ASML machines, in cleanroom environment, as per client requirements in a timely manner according to customer specifications and specific job scope.
- Key Roles and Responsibilities ( Engineers / Technicians):
- To carry out pre-installation works, installation, de-installation of ASML machines, in cleanroom environment.
- Ability to obey, follow, execute and follow up on instructions by higher management, either independently or as part of a team.
- Timely delivery of projects or tasks at hand with zero complaint.
- Pay attention to details and escalate, highlight any discrepancies, issues or problems during job progress.
- Able to put in compensated extra hours when requested and required due to unforeseen work environment and schedule .
- Able to work at heights and work in confined spaces without any reservations.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering ( preferred but not required)
- Military, College, Trade School AA or Partial Trade School
- Minimum of 2 years in a related field desired.
We offer Benefits such as Health, Dental, Vision insurance, 401K, Annual sick leave, Vacation time, paid holidays, Overtime Pay, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty Rewards
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.