This individual will collaborate with other functions to solve complex Etch process issues based upon structured problem-solving methods and make appropriate engineering-based decisions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve complex problems and determine the most probable root cause(s).
- Drive overall equipment performance to meet company KPI's.
- Ability to develop new processes and sustain those processes with minimal supervision.
- Resolve process excursions and drive permanent Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA).
- Work with minimal supervision, balancing competing priorities, to serve the needs of the factory.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or 5+ years Etch experience in Semiconductor industry.
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an Employee Stock Purchase Program, an on-site fitness facility, an on-site, self-serve market and so much more!