Intel New Mexico’s Disaggregation Manufacturing Organization
is looking for highly motivated students to sustain, ramp, and transfer new technologies using state of the art equipment and materials. This is a Part Time (minimum 20 hours per week) year-round student program while attending school full-time with the ability to work on-site at our Rio Rancho campus. You must be actively enrolled in school and not graduated to work as a student intern. We are targeting students that are within 18 months of graduation, preferably within their last year.
Process Engineer job responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
- Sustaining day-to-day operations across all shifts to deliver best-in-class results for tool availability.
- Cycle time.
- Defects and parametric performance.
- Process Engineers design and plan the layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, painting, plating, and other material processing operations.
- Hands-on participation with frequent factory floor presence is expected.
The Ideal Candidate Should Exhibit The Following Behavioral Traits
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Good communications skills.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Photonics, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Optoelectronics, Optics, Physics, Material Science, or similar technical engineering discipline.
- 6+ months of experience with programs such as Python, MS office, Power Bi, Statistical Analysis.
- 6+ months of experience semiconductor engineering manufacturing and development.
- 6+ months of experience with design of experiment (DOE)
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of substrate manufacturing.
- Programming knowledge especially Python.
- Experience in photonics, optoelectronics, optical transceiver components, semiconductor physics and/or device physics is a plus.
- Experience in failure analysis techniques.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.Covid Statement
Intel strongly encourages employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S. Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued. Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.Benefits
We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/jobs/benefits.htmlWorking Model
This role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which allows employees to split their time between working on-site at their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances the work model may change to accommodate business needs.