About The Team / Our Culture…
Our engineering team has a culture that is agile, collaborative and made of GRIT. We are customer obsessed in our daily work, and continuously strive for improvement to ideate the best solutions possible. We are an ever-evolving team that is always looking for opportunities to develop and tackle tough problems together.
About the Job / Some of the things you will do...
As a Lead Engineer, your main priorities will be the design, creation and launch of innovative measurement solutions for our customers. You will collaborate closely with an outstanding multi-functional team of designers and builders who are enabling our customers' innovation and success!
What Success Looks Like…
- Always advocate for our customers
- Motivated to continuously improve yourself, your team and your products
- Be passionate about technology and with learning
- Never be satisfied with “good enough”, always seek to improve our processes and products
- 8+ years proven experience developing high quality software in C, MATLAB, Python, and Qt
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with a preference for a master’s degree
- Solid expertise with precision electronic instruments; especially oscilloscopes
- Proficiency in low-level driver creation, MCU integration and FW development in highly constrained environments
- Strong system level architectural experience and leadership in implementation
- Deeply in touch with semiconductor industry trends and understand the impact of this on the Test and Measurement industry
- Familiar with Jira, Jama, and git
- Previous experience as an agile mentor, scrum master, or product owner
- Curiosity, innovation and excellent verbal/written communication and teamwork skills are essential requirements for this position
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Ready to move your career forward? Find out more at careers.fortive.com.
Tektronix, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation, is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutionizing a better tomorrow!
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.