The role of Staff System Application Engineer
Is an opportunity to join a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of semiconductor products and solutions. This organisation and project will give you the first-hand opportunity to be one of the key developers in connecting the world intelligently with unmatched, cutting-edge products.
- Working within the instrumentation team you will have close customer interaction to understand the key challenges to be solved across multiple technology domains
- Translate customer problems into system architectures comprising multiple technologies and single chains
- Sales and customer support throughout the development process to deliver mutual success
- Clear communication to internal and external stakeholders including customers, partners, team members and cross-functional teams within the organisation
- Identification of emerging technology trends in the INS markets and translation of these into product proposals and technology roadmaps
- Build technical and business expertise within the wider systems applications team
What we need for the Staff System Application Engineer role:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronic/ Software Engineering or equivalent
- 9+ years of experience of hardware development or system application
- System level hardware and software development experience
- Good team player who enjoys a highly dynamic team environment
- Ambitious and highly motivated individual looking for rewarding technical and business challenges
- Knowledge of hardware design tools and PCB
If that sounds like you, apply now!