Littelfuse is one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Companies (Forbes) and has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois (Best Companies Group) for 11 consecutive years. With its global headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, USA, Littelfuse is a leading, global manufacturer of electronic components serving more than 100,000 end customers across industrial, transportation, and electronics end markets. We have more than 17,000 employees with operations in 15 countries. From semiconductors to sensors… switches to fuses and more… we produce billions of electronic components that help our customers empower a sustainable, connected, and safer world. In 2021, Littelfuse had net sales of $2.1 billion.
This position provides technical advice and product documentation for fuse selection/replacement to customers through the Industrial Business Unit Techline phone and email. This position also provides other technical services as required such as blueprint maintenance, Engineering Change Order processing and Engineering Release Notice processing.
- Provide technical advice/data for various fuse applications to customers over the phone/e-mail.
- Develop fuse characteristic curves and establish fuse performance data.
- Develop and modify engineering blueprints.
- Develop technical content for Sales/Marketing and outside customers.
- To assist with other tasks within the High Power Lab and Engineering departments.
- Customer Service experience Electrical background preferred CAD experience
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Littelfuse strives to empower associate growth and development in a culture of ongoing collaboration and respect for diverse global perspectives and expertise. Our Core Values – Customer Focus, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Results Driven – supports us on our mission to improve the safety, reliability, efficiency, and performance of our customers’ products and systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Disability and Retirement benefits as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.