We are seeking an experienced and hardworking People Advisor to join our People Enablement team which supports Arm UK and Ireland. This role will be based in our Cambridge office. We are the local face of the People team at Arm and in this role, you will work alongside your colleagues to provide a multi-site, professional HR advisory service to enable both the business in achieving its operational and long-term objectives as well as our employees throughout their employment lifecycle.
This role is a FTC Contract for 12 months
- Delivering a proactive and flexible HR service.
- Acting as an SME and providing advice and direction to both managers and our employees regarding our policies, practices and benefits offering
- Preparation of life cycle documentation including, but not limited to, family leave letters, OBI, flexible working
- Maintaining HR data bases including Success Factors, Benefit platforms and E-filing systems
- Absence management
- Conducting meetings with employees due to take and return from periods of leave such as Child Bonding Leave and Shared Parental Leave
- Act as an ambassador of the Well-being strategy and assist employees and managers in navigation of our well-being provision
- Working with the People Specialists on Employee Relation case management which typically include performance and well-being cases
- Conducting investigation meetings
- Delivery educational sessions of benefits and culture topics such as DE&I and increasing visibility of the People Enablement team
- Supporting the People Specialist team on organisational change projects
- Collaboration with colleagues across the People Group and across the wider Arm community to continually review processes, identify improvements and assisting in implementing new ways of working
Skills and Experience:
- An experienced HR advisor with knowledge of employment law and HR standard process.
- Able to advise in a skilful and authentic manner.
- Be flexible and pragmatic in your approach and enjoy working with ambiguity.
- Strong communication, judgement, mentoring and social skills.
- We strive to build a collaborative, results driven approach and having a customer-centric approach will be important.
- Have a passion for driving continuous improvement and employee engagement helping us maintain Arm's creative culture.
- You will be a superb communicator, who cares deeply about building relationships and establishing rapport to identify, understand and address needs.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to progress and prioritise a varied workload and manage systems and processes effectively.
Due to the highly collaborative environment in Arm travel to various locations within the UK and Ireland, and occasionally internationally may be required.
We can offer exciting, interesting work within a dynamic People team. On top, we offer excellent employee benefits as well as the opportunity to work with tour global teams!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.