Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
You will work in a dynamic and agile project environment within a multi-function scrum team, comprised of both RTL designers and DV engineers, verifying sophisticated mathematical algorithms in logic for our Accelerator IP designs:
- Developing and/or improving a variety of verification components (e.g. drivers/monitors, scoreboards, sequencers) and constructing test benches
- Completing functional verification plans to realize the highest quality designs .
Are you in?
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- 7+ years of ASIC functional design verification (DV) experience
- Experience developing SystemVerilog (SV) verification components and UVM test benches
- Experience with industry-standard verification processes and methodologies such as constrained-random and coverage-driven environments, UVM framework, SV assertions (SVA)
- Excellent debug skills, with experience debugging RTL in a block- and/or chip-level environments
- Strong organization and communication skills
You may also have:
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, PERL)
- Experience writing functional DV plans
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com
The health, safety and well-being of our employees is our priority. Successful applicants will be required to disclose their vaccination status prior to employment. Except for those positions designated as 100% remote, successful applicants who did not provide the required proof of vaccination will be required to test weekly and wear masks at all Ericsson and customer facilities. This includes employees with medical or religious exemptions with testing as an accommodation. Compliance with government and customer requirements regarding vaccination may preclude unvaccinated applicants from employment for a particular job.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and you may be required to perform additional job tasks as assigned.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || United States : Texas : Austin
Req ID: 681275