Business Unit Planning Manager - ( 2204295 )
onsemi is seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join the Power Solutions Group Business Planning team, located in Phoenix, Arizona. As a Business Unit Planning Manager (BUPM), you will provide focus to effective strategies, set high personal and linked organizational goals and expectations, and disciplined execution to exceed those goals for Power Solutions Group. In addition to BUPM responsibilities, you will be responsible for managing product transfers and process definition and documentation. You will interface with assigned Business Unit(s), Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Staff, Finance, and Human Resources. Fast paced, challenging environment that provides growth opportunities. This role is an individual contributor role.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• Working with our Supply Chain Analyst teams to:
• Provide early warning to sales/marketing/customer service where issues arise.
• Publish business summary information to Customer Service.
• Review capacity vs. demand trend and request capacity adjustments as needed
'• Collaborating with Business Unit Marketing on:
• Review Consensus Demand Plan.
• Analyze revenue gaps and strategic direction to identify and communicate opportunities for the Business Unit and the company.
• Coordinate cross-functional activities and communication.
• Strategic management of the supply chain processes:
• Coordinate resolution of escalated issues.
• Review and manage quarter mismatches to Customer Request Date.
• Understand quality issues impacting supply and drive necessary actions.
• Identify and communicate supply issues to business unit.
• Manage inventory build strategy and targets.
• Monitor and manage published lead-time strategy.
• Ensure execution on new product releases.
• Comply with ON Semi’s Quality Systems and documented process.
• Contribute to system and process enhancements.
• Drive special projects when required.
• BS/BA in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations management (or related field) .
• 5 - 10 years of Supply Chain Management work experience, and/or Master’s Degree in related field.
• Strong Supply Chain Knowledge/Understanding.
• Experience with Advanced Planning Systems, Master Planner Modules, and Order Management.
• Extensive understanding of the Sales and Operations Planning processes.
onsemi (Nasdaq: ON) is driving disruptive innovations to help build a better future. With a continued focus on the automotive and industrial end-markets, onsemi is accelerating change and driving disruptive innovation towards a sustainable ecosystem in high-growth megatrends such as vehicle electrification, advanced safety, alternative energy and factory automation. With a highly differentiated and innovative product portfolio, onsemi creates intelligent power and sensing technologies that solve the world’s most complex challenges and leads the way in creating a safer, cleaner, and smarter world. Today, the industrial and automotive end-markets are responsible for two-thirds of global greenhouse gas emissions, providing an immense opportunity for onsemi to do its part in achieving a net-zero economy with its intelligent power and sensing technologies. Climate change presents not only a risk to the environment, but also opportunities for innovative business solutions, and onsemi is committed to applying its research and design expertise and adapting its own operations to achieve net-zero emissions by 2040.
Equal Employment Opportunity: onsemi is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The Company maintains policies and practices that are designed to prevent discrimination or harassment against any qualified applicant or employee to the extent prohibited by federal, state and local laws and regulations. By way of example, discrimination on the basis of race (actual or perceived), ethnicity, color, religion (including any terms or conditions that would require a person to violate or forgo a sincerely held practice of their religion, unless it causes a bona fide undue hardship on the conduct of business), ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information (including test results), status as a protected veteran, uniform service member status or discharge status, political affiliation, union membership, gender identity or gender expression, certain arrest or criminal history records, homelessness, use of lawful products outside of work during nonworking hours, protective order status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law is prohibited.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact US.HR@onsemi.com for assistance.
Please visit https://bit.ly/ApplicantPosters to review your rights as an applicant: EEO is the Law, Employee Polygraph Protection Act, Your Rights Under USERRA, Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement/Pay Transparency Policy Statement, and Right to Work/E-Verify Poster.
Primary Location : United States-AZ-Phoenix
Job : Corporate & Administration
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting : Oct 30, 2022, 1:11:20 PM
Req ID: 2204295
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.