Core Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Develop robust and cost efficient production test solutions for new mixed-signal power management products, including test software and hardware design
• Interface with external vendors to develop test schematics and optimize layout and component selection of final test and wafer sort test hardware
• Work with design and product engineers to develop and implement test plans.
• Develop and validate test solutions to ensure test coverage, correlation to bench measurements and measurement repeatability
• Support IC characterization and qualification
• Coordinate with remote manufacturing sites to release new test solutions to manufacturing
• Provide manufacturing sustaining support to increase gross margins, improve measurement stability and support customer or manufacturing issues.
• BSEE or equivalent with a minimum of 12 years professional industry experience in a test engineering role
• Experienced in new product development of power management products and large mixed-signal ICs
• Teradyne Flex or ETS test development experience is preferred. Advantest V93000 test platform experience is highly preferred.
• Experienced in DFT and DFM techniques, IC product development and manufacturing flows
• Proficient with Cadence schematic tools and lab and bench equipment
• Data and statistical analysis tools
• Strong communication, team working and interpersonal skills are essential